RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

th, so you have to laugh at people who aren't as brave, ballsy...

1. 162 Posts.
    th, so you have to laugh at people who aren't as brave, ballsy and secure as you.

Well, I have to laugh at people who say its all good but can't explain what rrs are going to do when the money soon runs out?

I have to laugh and cry re people who try and be brave as the sp drops to 15 cents. I remember when I was brave and posted something like "I don't care if the sp goes below 40 cents in the short term". That was my version of the battle cry of " blue sky or zero". That was well before the AOI postponement.

This "It's all good, off-shore JV soon" stuff (as the sp goes from 97 cents down to 15 cents)is a bit like......
    A bloke buys a jet-pack that will either take him up to the blue sky heaven (if it works)or to ground zero if it doesn't.

He jumps off the 60 metre cliff and starts pressing the start button on the jet-pack, it doesn't respond and he is falling, falling, slowly down to 50 metres then really quickly after that down to 15 metres from the ground.

On the way down people are calling out "You are in a bit of trouble mate, the jet-pack is not working and you are falling!"

He replies "It's all GOOD. Just a glitch. The jet-pack is probably just about to start and when it does you'll be so sorry you didn't buy one. I trust the manufacturers. And Anyhow I am braver than you and knew when I bought this little beauty that it was either going to take me to blue sky or zero. Nothing has changed."

Someone yells out "But you have fallen SO far mate, and the consensus is that the jet-packs are short(as in don't have any) on fuel."

The bloke yells out: "But I still beleive. The people that made this jet-pack are extraordinary pioneers. You are just trying to scare me into selling the jet-pack to you. Or, you are just jealous 'cos you sold your jet-pack for less than you bought it for 'cos you thought it wouldn't work and now you don't won't to see me fly."

The guys that made the jet-packs are really well-paid. They also paid a motza to consultants (Shorty and Co. in the boiler room) to help them make sure the jet-packs were in good working order.

Ground zero is getting pretty close.

The money is running out and the co has no income. They are going to have to make some more jet-packs. This time the jet-packs will be a bit hard to sell even at a cheap price. But the project must continue at all cost. What is the project? Making jet-packs.

Unfortunately, whereas there used to be pumps and dumps, these days the pumps are gone and we are only left with the dumps. How can you make genuine progress or even pump something a bit if the game has been haulted indefinately.

Tomorrow, and the rest of the week could be tough. Will there be enough true beleivers who want to load up at the bargain price of 14.5 cents or will we see the slide continue down to the single digit territory?

I will be pleasantly surprised if it holds above 10 cents.
    If it touches 20 cents at all this week I will be astonished.

If an off-shore JV is signed before 2011 I will be amazed.

Wonder why a certain bloke keeps bulldusting people re the off-shore JV being almost over the line. Same fantasy bulldust for 2 years and people keep swallowing it and saying it tastes nice, you're the best and the bravest.

th, if you are a genuine retail shareholder, will you still feel brave, ballsy and secure when another zillion shares are on the register. That's all that can be done, because the co has no income. Its that simple, that's why it's on the slide.

If management had been a bit more careful with the money the co would not be in this position and could have sat tight til AOI could resume the project.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.