RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

conned by who, page-92

1. 8,506 Posts.

"people who has sold should just drop it, the pressure got to them its that simple,"

th - bit of a broad brush that you are sweeping with there - i, for example, was lucky enough to actually get out in one piece, and ever so slightly ahead even after writing off the ever so looming dead oppies - is it May already?

don't mind dropping it at all, but certain people will throw out the challenge.........ie - the pressure got to them.........lol - what pressure at selling heads at 40-50 % profit

the pressure is not in my court!

at the going rate, range may end up being in a very exclusive club - a second 20-1 consolidation - probably unheard of on the asx

as for bitter - not really - can't say i am

a bit livid, maybe, having confirmation that a consultant has screwed my holdings with 'guidance' from the company

going back to the broad brush scenario - we have the likes of macrae & warnie - with hearts, no less, having emotionless trappings toward the company, painting a not so rosy picture

lol - i remember the days when it was just a couple of lone voices being negative - seems 'du jeur' now - kapisch?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.