CDX 0.00% 5.4¢ cardiex limited

CONNEQTHEALTH goes live, page-69

1. 420 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 3358
    CONNEQT Pulse and Band are to operate in a separate space in my view and CDX aren’t in direct competition with Fitbit, apple or Whoop. Although functions of the Pulse and Band will overlap it’s not a fitness device per se and I only really care about Fitbit and Apple Watch etc insofar as them buying/licensing CDX tech to put into their devices. Outside of that we have our own market segment to tap first, being the top heart Heath devices used by big pharma/clinical trials, Doctor clinics and heart conscious consumers. On this last point, given the data we continue hearing of the heart effects of long COVID the larger and larger this group gets (unfortunately for suffers).

One aspect I’d personally be interested in would be the Bands accuracy on VO2 max, if accurate then I’d say we have a good route to engage fitness groups etc. I’d say Craig is all over this too, given he’s a health/fitness fanatic also.

With that being said, we don’t need to penetrate a huge part of the heart health market to get to a market cap of multiples of where we are now. If we own it, it’s even better. I’m getting ahead of myself though, FDA and about $10m cash in the bank needs to happen before and of that.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CDX (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
5.4¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $15.88M
Open High Low Value Volume
5.4¢ 5.4¢ 5.4¢ $810 15K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 254068 5.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
5.4¢ 44413 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.17pm 16/05/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CDX (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.