FAR 2.91% 50.0¢ far limited

ConocoPhillips and Far arbitration to begin in Senegal acreage....., page-120

1. 5,715 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1598
    Not sure what a couple of doom and gloomers on HC are going to do to the FAR shareprice? For every doom and gloomer on FAR/HC there are multiple 'happy clappers', rampers and pump and dumpers.

If HC has any impact on the shareprice then either the doom and gloomers are very good at what they do or the rampers are very bad at what they do.

Some posters have an empty glass, some posters have a broken glass, some posters have a glass half empty, some have a glass half full, some have a full glass and others have a cup that endlessly runneth over. Me, I just want more in my glass and am trying to work out why it is not as full as I expected rather than taking the easy route of blaming someone else on the internet.

It takes all sorts on HC to have a healthy (and sometimes unhealthy discussion) but here we are at 6.0c after what currently seems like a Pump and Dump straight after a capital raise at near multi year lows. Excellent return if someone did pump and dump their CR shares - 5.5c into 6.5c+ in the space of a week or two is good money if you can get it.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
50.0¢
Change
-0.015(2.91%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
52.5¢ 52.5¢ 50.0¢ $45.91K 88.73K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 5993 50.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
50.5¢ 5982 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.08pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.