FAR 7.14% 52.5¢ far limited

Nice post but everyone knew that a capital raise was imminent so...

1. 13,293 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1234
    Nice post but everyone knew that a capital raise was imminent so I have no problems with that at all or the price it was achieved at, although I did think it would be at 5 cents so they did well.
    The term "being apologetic" was not aimed at the CAP raise but those who find no wrong the way management conduct themselves in regards to communication with shareholders.
    Since SAMO the company has been in lock down.
    Sometimes its best, when one gets the opportunity to raise capital, that you must admit was needed, to raise at a higher price opportunity.
    The management in their wisdom decided to throw the dice in the hope SAMO was a success and as you say raise at a higher level yet again.
    Management are not employed to take risks like that though and are employed by the holders of the stock to be prudent in terms of risk.
    After all they work for us and to rely on a toss of the coin drill was not in shareholders interests no matter if you are a cheer squad member or a realist.
    We don't pay these guys the big bucks to do that, we pay them to manage the company in a risk aversive way so disasters like this don't happen.
    IMO it seems to me like management lost their way and gambled on a 50/50 drill in the hope the SP would spiral in the success case.
    The end result is there for all to see, a raise at 5.5 cents.
    Would anyone on this forum gamble more than half your market cap on a 50/50 shot, which I still doubt it ever was after admitting it wasn't connected to SNE, without taking insurance with a raise in case of failure at 11/12 cents
    I wouldn't.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
52.5¢
Change
0.035(7.14%)
Mkt cap ! $47.12M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.0¢ 52.5¢ 48.0¢ $154.4K 308.3K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 5553 51.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
52.5¢ 881 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 14.45pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.