FAR 0.00% 49.5¢ far limited

The rules are pretty much the same, seems a little disingenuous...

1. 494 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 30
    The rules are pretty much the same, seems a little disingenuous to say otherwise. The biggest change was the Expedited Procedure rules, which do not apply to us I think. The only other change I can see that has to do with timing is:

The 2017 update reduces the time allotted for drawing up the Terms of Reference. Under the 2012 ICC Rules, the tribunal had 60 days to draw up the Terms of Reference after receiving the file. Under the 2017 revision, a tribunal must finalize the Terms of Reference "[w]ithin 30 days of the date on which the file has been transmitted to it," although this may be extended at the tribunal's request or on the ICC Court's own initiative (Article 23(2)).
    That is from these links:
    http://www.mondaq.com/unitedstates/...ed Procedures Under Other Institutional Rules
    http://www.nortonrosefulbright.com/...iew-of-new-rules-of-international-arbitration

So, in short, the possibility of 30 days more than under the March 2017 rules. Looks to me that it is possible to be under the 2017 rules if FAR and COP agreed to it. From the Arbitration Rules:
    Article 6: Effect of the Arbitration Agreement

1)
    Where the parties have agreed to submit to arbitration under the Rules, they shall be deemed to have submitted ipso facto to the Rules in effect on the date of commencement of the arbitration, unless they have agreed to submit to the Rules in effect on the date of their arbitration agreement.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
49.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $45.74M
Open High Low Value Volume
50.0¢ 50.0¢ 49.5¢ $40.39K 81.09K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 36593 49.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
51.0¢ 129688 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.44pm 18/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.