FAR 3.13% 46.5¢ far limited

Conocophillips Arbitration update, page-68

1. 679 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 168
    That's a sweet dream (scenario), Szaba.
    I hadn't realized that you are a sentimentalist

If a cash award were to be made as a result of arbitration, or an out-of-court (tribunal) settlement is reached, and that cash sum were sufficiently large, then in keeping with what a couple of others have posted, we could possibly afford to stick that hole on our own.

Other more pragmatic folks have posted that such an endeavor is too large and too risky for FAR to undertake on their own w/o JV partnership. This is sound reasoning with much merit.

However, if we did spud that hole on our own, then perhaps we would at least put ourselves in a fantastical position of strength from which to bargain when negotiating such JV agreements. And perhaps, just perhaps, we could keep a lion's share of the %WI in A2/A5 (unlikely the entire 80%). If we have the cash, then I would love to see us do it.

I like the way you're thinking (dreaming). I would still enjoy sticking the business end of it to COP and WPL, but whatever ultimately results in FAR's maximal benefit is what I am hoping for (as are the majority of posters here on HC, I assume).

-walk

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
46.5¢
Change
-0.015(3.13%)
Mkt cap ! $42.97M
Open High Low Value Volume
46.5¢ 46.5¢ 46.5¢ $3.174K 6.826K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 53774 46.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
47.0¢ 2400 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.59pm 01/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.