FAR 0.00% 48.5¢ far limited

I think we need to look at this from another perspective. I...

1. 2,980 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1092
    I think we need to look at this from another perspective. I seriously doubt whether FAR had the cash to preempt prior to Aug 14 otherwise there is no reason I can see for not doing so and turning a guaranteed preempt into a maybe. The outlier here is the RISC report. FAR have obviously taken no action until the release of the RISC report. What is so important about the RISC report.For a start it allows FAR to come out with their own private DOC in 2-3 weeks. I dare say that FAR's funding options are connected to this DOC and maybe the DJ analysis, hence the reason for asking for a 30 day extension after the release of the RISC. FAR having planned on taking this course of action would have probably sent the COP documentation straight to the lawyers to pick it apart and see whether there was any recourse that assists with their plan. Obviously the lawyers have found a technicality and the strength of the argument with this technicality will determine whether FAR gets its 30 days. I think the conspiracy between COP/WPL was to have the preempt expire before FAR could release their RISC, DOC and DJ analysis which would have triggered funding for a preempt. If this is the case then the preempt cash would be coming from PE. What do others think?

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
48.5¢ 49.0¢ 48.5¢ $5.957K 12.27K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 31502 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 8980 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 15.57pm 22/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.