FAR 2.02% 48.5¢ far limited

ConocoPhillips backs Woodside deal, page-183

1. 1,713 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 589
    You seem to be very sensitive about people placing you on ignore. A common theme in many of your posts. Also sensitive about answering a simple question regarding the provisions you quoted in a previous post. In reading your largesse response. From my perspective I have been involved in many JV/JOA agreements over the years. Each will have there own, often quite different, PE clauses inserted with variations including time frames for notification, procedures for notification and all overlaid with CA provisions relating to non compete clauses, areas of influence and time frames. We know nothing about any of these as each is "sculpted" differently. The essence of the difference you allude to above is the essence of one lawyer on one side saying one thing and the other lawyer from opposing side saying another. This same essence of difference occurs in a nasty divorce settlement so not unique to PE provisions! I conclude by your email that it is off the internet so thanks for your response. PS. I have no-one on ignore.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FAR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
48.5¢
Change
-0.010(2.02%)
Mkt cap ! $44.81M
Open High Low Value Volume
49.5¢ 49.5¢ 48.5¢ $34.87K 70.84K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 27749 48.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
49.0¢ 10897 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 19/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
FAR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.