RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

conocophillips : still in the game, page-24

1. 2,985 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1242
    My apologies BB1812.

When I did my DD I read the Conoco annual reports. It was such a long time ago and I may still have copies of them. The point being that Somalia acreage was detailed in one of the annual reports under potential reserves (you say not 2003) and then in the subsequent year the acreage was no longer accounted for in their potential reserves and nor was Somalia mentioned. My recollection is that this occurred sometime in the early 00's. If you read the earlier AR's you will find it as I did. So Conoco did maintain Somalia in its portfolio for a long time after the force majeure event but eventually dropped it from their potential reserves. Clearly by 2003 Conoco no longer considered Somalia as part of its portfolio. It matters little that some unrelated international journal still list the concession, Conoco would not be bothered correcting them. I am not writing this to support PL or Range but just to say that you are wrong about the information contained in the Conoco AR's in relation to Somalia, this clearly indicates that Conoco dropped its claim to the Somalian concessions.

Cheers Charles

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.