RRS 0.00% 0.1¢ range resources limited

i was only thinking of RRS but a behometh like conoco would...

1. 917 Posts.
    i was only thinking of RRS but a behometh like conoco would swallow AOI as well and not even burp

as far as any legal stuff re force majer , that would delay the whole show by more time than conoco would want.....but a good tatic to use to start talks

look at the chinese buying 10% of RIO to get a bit of a seat at the table re the BHP takeover game

if conoco are up to anything , they would want a seat at the table , the majer talk... if in fact there is any , is just that , but may be used as leverage to keep others away and give them first look if they have any intent

i see this supposed interest as a good thing , after all nobody squabbles over dust

much like the interest shown in RRS by our resident downramping crew....you guys would not bother with RRS unless you thought RRS had something

there are plenty of real dogs on the ASX but i notice you dont waste your time on them...how bout PRR....

your mear attention to RRS tell me its a good bet ......if only in your opinions

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RRS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.