CQT 0.00% 51.5¢ conquest mining limited

Nick, as Littletee stated, this is one dangerous stock and I am...

1. 364 Posts.
    Nick, as Littletee stated, this is one dangerous stock and I am speaking from experience. What I believe will happen is that in due time CQT will need to raise money for exploration and so they will issue shares only to have to raise even more money for further exploration a little further down the track. When there are too many shares on issue, they will consolidate as they did recently. I think the only ones making any money from this stock are the people running the company, as they pay themselves big money while shareholders are seeing their investment dissapear before their very eyes.
    I wish for nothing more than to be proven wrong about what I have stated, as I hold and have done so for some time, and for me at least,it will need to get to about $1.20 before I can break even ( stop losses.... dont leave home without them! ). It aint over till the fat lady sings, and cqt could surprise many people but I for one am not holding my breath. As I stated earlier, I would love to be proven wrong.

It may be good for a bit of a punt but make sure you have stop losses in place as the stock can move down just as quickly as it does up.

Good luck.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CQT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.