TLS 0.51% $3.93 telstra group limited

been listening to the debate,conroy is struggling and turnbull...

1. 3,062 Posts.
    been listening to the debate,conroy is struggling and turnbull is persuasive i doubt this will get through,if there were a change of govt the nbn as one poster on hc suggested most likely be absorbed into a tls split,personally i hope this happens we dont need another PMG,which is essentially the current nbn proposal,sgt is also severely impacted with the compulsory dismantling of their network creating significantly higher cost base.

should the nbn be permitted to license independant networks for utilities and i guess anyone else prepared to pay a licence fee ,then you can also anticipate significantly higher costs for us "ordinary folk" whom our elitist elected representatives have chosen as their favoured reference to us the plebescites that constitute our democracy.

the only people living in a backwater are the politicians who have lost contact with the "ordinary folk".

free enterprise under a regulatory framework will deliver real benefit to more than 93% of australians,the bulk of our real wealth is in that area where the 7% live,rural and regional australia are the future we cannot continue to populate cities built on service based industry.

telecom proposed change to fibre optics long ago after the separation from the PMG and here we have our government endeavouring to rebuild another monopoly,australia post is in decline no chance of selling that, the nbn in 15 or 20 years they will have another fund raiser,it is being sold as a technological miracle, the super highway, but reality is
    its just another fund raiser

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.93
Change
0.020(0.51%)
Mkt cap ! $45.40B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.91 $3.93 $3.90 $133.6M 34.03M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
5 486481 $3.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.93 76101 8
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.