TLS 1.26% $4.03 telstra group limited

Although the hypothesis sounds ok, IMO I doubt this is going to...

1. 63 Posts.
    Although the hypothesis sounds ok, IMO I doubt this is going to happen with the current state of the SP, the SP has to be about half of what it is now for it to be technically workable just do your sums. how I see it the Government had 30% already and this option must have been discussed whilst it was in opposition, but when they got in they opted to sell 20% (((in the right time))), this statement about the F-Fund being independent and not known about the annoncement to follow being (an insider information) is like some idiots telling that the holocaust didn?t happen. The ACCC is in on it and part of the bigger plan to distroy TLS. However they opted for this unspecified NBN bit of dog breakfast on the table as it sounds good to many.
    Do you all recall the one billion dollar that was gazetted to Optus by the Howard government at the end of its term to build some kind of rural wireless network and how the Dudd government scrapped it in the first month of taking power, at the time I was puzzled by how Optus taken this so lightly, Michael Egan the labour party powerhouse was making his way into Optus and had all the info by default.
    The con man is in a mess now alright and his salvation would be if the TLS dives way below the $2.00 mark to buy it back.
    the question to ask, If that is what they can do with a giant a so called Blue-Chip stock like Telstra what chance a new business or how an overseas investors view our system.
    So long as we are in the grip of the labour party their ethos will always be the same, history tells a repulsive story about their success- not.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$4.03
Change
0.050(1.26%)
Mkt cap ! $46.56B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.98 $4.04 $3.96 $83.94M 20.90M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
1 10500 $4.02

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$4.03 109606 17
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 23/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.