NWT 0.00% 11.5¢ newsat limited

Check my previous postings. I have always been very suspicious...

1. 385 Posts.
    Check my previous postings. I have always been very suspicious and critical about this Jabiru project and doubted they would be able to pull it off. The recent articles however.... Well, I'm turning into a believer now.

So much so in fact that I now predict that this is about to turn around with vicious force. The Starr is about to fade... Just look at the way the NBN talks are heading. It would have to be Starr's worst nightmare.

As far as I'm concerned, the Government would not talk about launching satellites if there wasn't some truth to it. And not looking at NWT would be a waste of taxpayer's money. There must be something brewing. Can we expect an update from NWT about the project?

Watch this space, I say. I can feel the rumour mill starting to churn away. This is gold for NWT.

Speculations, I know. But that's just what we need. Speculations are like pure Gold for NWT. That's what gets a stock with billions of shares going.

Big Kev used to say "I'm excited" but he went bust anyway... :-)

This, however, could indeed be it. At 3 cents a share the company would be worth 210 Million. Cheap if you look at it as a satellite operator who has its own teleports and some Government contracts in its pocket.

Don't take my word for it as I'm holding massive amounts of shares and therefore have a heavily clouded judgement. We talk again before Christmas when those waiting at 004 and 005 have pulled out all their hair and those selling at ?? are ordering another case of champagne!

Let the feeding frenzy start at 007! Somebody will soon start to connect the dots. These sort of news just take a while to filter through.

Good luck! I'm excited!! :-))

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NWT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.