TLS 0.78% $3.83 telstra group limited

conroy playing a dangerous game, page-2

1. 10,953 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1348
    Telstra is everywhere, in every organisation in Asutralia there is a Telstra shareholder that love those dividend cheques.

Telstra has cout in the senate and it won't have to say anything. Despite the bill having a chance to pass we must not forget that Catherine Livingstone is on the NBN board and she will want Telstra on the NBN.

She is not a stupid lady and thus it won't be at the cost of shareholders as it will require investment from those same Telstra shareholders, again.

Conroy is being hard nosed - but too hard nosed that could lead a shareholder class action. I am hoping for a mutualy accepted solution for the benefit from all sides, because the way I view it, despite Conroys tough talk - Telstra holds all the cards.

Declaring war on Telstra is exactly what the stock wants, perhaps. The governmental stranglehold bubble has burst and a functional seperation which might happen will take over 24 months. In the mean time, playing this bursting political bubble, could be alot of fun.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TLS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$3.83
Change
-0.030(0.78%)
Mkt cap ! $44.25B
Open High Low Value Volume
$3.85 $3.87 $3.83 $88.85M 23.14M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
56 638073 $3.83

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$3.84 750 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 08/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
TLS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.