Watched that interview with conroy and came to the conclusion...

1. 1,130 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 5
    Watched that interview with conroy and came to the conclusion that that man is a bitter and twisted individual. I have never seen a person with so much hatred to the media, he was disgusting in his attack on the editor of the Australian Paul Kelly.

What I got out of the interview was as follows:

Rudd is a villan - even though he was leading the polls when he was knifed.
    Gillard is tough....despite trailing so bad in the polls....but boy she is tough has no policy ideas but she is tough LOL
    Conroy wont support rudd
    conroy still harbours a desire to control the media, he did not rule out going to the election with a new policy on media control.
    conroy is a control freak....fits the bill of a commo quite well
    I learnt that a take up rate of 37% is considered a success for the NBN....I always thought 50% was the minimum pass level??
    I learnt that conroy is pretty sure but not sure that the new revised targets for the NBN rollout are being met....in other words he has no idea if they are or they aren't but we all know that they wont....all we know is that it is a white elephant that will cost $100billion plus by the time the labs are done.

the country will be a far better place once this conroy fool is gone from parliament....he is a dangerous man

what a joke of a individual this bloke is....

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.