conroy's latest nbn fiasco - $500k on beanies, page-36

1. 14,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 60
    Not a night Heads=p/h!Then they wonder why jobs go overseas!
    Their should be NO PROTECTION (CMFEU-STAND-OVER TACTICS),NO SUBSIDIES-by TAX-PAYING PLEBS on a lesser wage!I cannot understand subsidizing someone`s wage 50,000 p/y(Holden employee`s) to then sell the product at a loss-both sides though this way b4 the Libs pulled the pin!The Australian tax0payer is better of-having these people on the dole or redeployed to a job-or business that makes money.Qantas is a private company on the s/m -if they cannot compete on a open market-they should not be subsidized by taxpayers!Just like the BANKS should not have been subsidize by the taxpayer-they all had their noses in the trough(cdf)got BURNT for being GREEDY-got rewarded by being subsidized,when SHAFTED THEIR CUSTOMER`S WITH HIGHER RATES,those doing proper business practices where SHAFTED! This GOOSE CON-roy did not even have a SIMPLE business costing-where was he educated two up school,we the PLEBS are the GOOSES paying his wages &SKI TRIPS-where he stays for NOTHING at someone`s place he does not know!PLEASE-hit me-don`t shi. me!

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.