conscious realzation, page-45

1. 2,795 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 144
    ddzx,
    What do think of the title of this particular thread - Conscious Realization?
    From the point of view of unconditional love and light of the Creator, the only thing has any meaning is what you think?

You seem to be the self appointed word warrior for higher frames of reference, here to set us all on the straight path.
    I dont like this continual getting off topic from the title of the threads on HC. It would be better to discuss ones own conscious realisations than to pursue attack thoughts.

For instance I find the quotes of 'Goethe' to be conscious realizations of the most brilliant thinking. I think there are more progresive than biblical and buddist repetitave dogma that gets repeated parrot fashion.

You do think it more beneficial to discuss ones own conscious realisations on this thread, don't you. Much better discussing ones own thoughts from ones own life on this particular most brilliant thread title, than continually repeating others conscious realisations from the bible and buddas words.

I cant discuss anything about dreams as Candid is on about, except to say that the bible is 1/3 dreams, and his dreaming has changed for the better. Which is like another Goethe conscious realisation - all things are transitory.

ddzx I and many others would be interested in what you think from your inner being of your own conscious realisations.
    If you would like to share then we can stay on topic.
    So nice to have tthe simple things things in order. Forums - threads- thread titles- discuss topic - stay on topic get to the nitty gritty of the title of the thread- learn something new.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.