LYC 1.87% $6.29 lynas rare earths limited

Has been a lot of emotional and radical (up and down) ramping on...

1. 134 Posts.
    Has been a lot of emotional and radical (up and down) ramping on this board. I am in the for the LT i.e minimum 2 more years since first getting in the 80's and getting out over $2 - mostly luck.

Im on the side of the chartists and a few other posters that things dont look good at the moment (e.g. Arafurainvestor et al), and we are getting battered, but so are most other stocks of a similar nature, to a similar extent as is the ASX as a whole.

Whilst we may see the SP down in the 60's in the next few weeks, does anyone truly believe that this stock is a total dead donkey with a LT view i.e. once in Phase 2?

I note that extremism in posting on this board, correlates directly with SP movements, and I used to use HC for faster flows of information, but lately it has just become a venting forum, and has made it hard for me to keep emotion out of it. I am going to do my best to walk away after this post until I get a google news alert about TOL issuance (whenever that may be)

But for some reassurance for a large and over committed holder, if you think LT, when we overcome micro (TOL, PDF, SMSL etc) and macro (PIIGS) hurdles the company will realise fair value (i.e. not going to capitulate). I know ST its bad and im not looking for predictions on share price, just belief that the sky is not falling down. Thumbs up if you believe in LT prospects.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add LYC (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$6.29
Change
-0.120(1.87%)
Mkt cap ! $5.879B
Open High Low Value Volume
$6.31 $6.34 $6.27 $4.599M 730.9K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
6 1568 $6.29

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$6.30 20320 49
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.16pm 10/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
LYC (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.