CHN 4.35% 99.0¢ chalice mining limited

Afternoon All,Appreciate that this is a "how long is a piece of...

1. 56 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 22
    Afternoon All,

Appreciate that this is a "how long is a piece of string" question, but is there a general consensus, based on what we already know, as to the effect the Scoping Study will have on our SP?

I know that there are all sorts of scenarios to consider (Takeover, Merger, partial project merger/JV) in the near term but given where we are at the moment and in light of various target prices (Bell Potter $11.10, Macquarie $10.55 back in March) what are people's expectations?

Obviously, none of us has a crystal ball but I would be interested to hear what others are thinking and why? I am also interested to understand what CapEx requirement would be to start a mining venture at Gonneville (both shallow and deeper).

I am very optimistic given what AD has said in recent interviews and can't help but think that CEO's don't make comparisons with the likes of Norilsk, Voisey's Bay lightly. However, that optimism is tempered by a rudimentary understanding that getting our company from explorer to miner is not a small undertaking.

Thanks in advance,
    OB450

Not investment advice.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CHN (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
99.0¢
Change
-0.045(4.35%)
Mkt cap ! $387.0M
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.02 $1.03 98.5¢ $1.226M 1.229M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
9 103461 99.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
99.5¢ 36207 22
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.21pm 08/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CHN (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.