My view is that the one eighth of the world which I believe you...

1. 825 Posts.
    My view is that the one eighth of the world which I believe you are talking about has primarily hatched out of New York (and Washington), Brussels, and Geneva thinking with regards to political views.

These three bastions of progressiveness are primarily run on the principal of group think, which is heavily promoted in the denisons of “higher” learning (eg Ivy League in the USA).

The principals that emanate from these three cesspools have taken hold in the developed western world. Principals are equity as opposed to equality (in my view the worst of the worst), no personal responsibility (very little at least as the collective will provide all things), and a dimunition of the family and responsibility for your family, and that is extended family.

These principals have been embraced by the west particularly in the past 15 years or so (around the time Chicago Jesus got the big chair.

I do agree with you that conservative principals will not be supported by populations that endorse these principals which all of the “progressives” do. Will the pendulum swing back? In my view yes but it is a fair way down the track.

The left has moved left at a rate of noughts (how many councilors would have still had a job 15 years ago if they tried to ram through feminine hygiene products in all male rest rooms)? None.

That thinking is now becoming mainstream and if you are not in the program you are FAR RIGHT.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.