FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Conservative $2-$3 SP EV Val, page-10

1. 1,692 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 826
    i think other people are yet to grasp the opportunity we have as it isnt usually something that happens with a junior explorer but now producer.... (all they see is 1.6 g/t and go meh, they cant put 2 and 2 together with the bit of having an already working plant in our possession with minimal outlay)

that we bought a working high capacity plant and tenements for a fraction of the price we would pay if we to construct it today from scratch plus 2 years of constructing.

as you mention the grades are not spectacular i.e. 3g/t+ to warrant building a mine from scratch (we bought an already existing one at 10% of the price) BUT at grades above 0.5g/t or in our case 1.6g/t on average we are still very profitable and with no big cash outlay or debt. We are profitable from day 1 and have a 2.2Moz resource a LOM for 10 years and thats alot of cash and time in between to discover other potential resources and as mentioned these arent greenfield targets there's alot of prior work gone into this.

Further upside exploratory potential discoveries include (K2, K3, K4, Morila Extensions, Samacline connecting/extensions, Koble, Ntiola South and Dankassa) . Also as a last resort if after 10 years we cannot find anything we could always do a deal to process Fatou (Kodal) or Marvel Gold's project if they find anything but by then alot can happen.

FFX, short term, mid term and long term look good and there's activity at each stage. Koting is key to help bridge/prep for Morila. Very excited to see Koting, to help build LOM and also its not factored in yet.

tbh once july and october hit and there is a substantial cashflow increase in the quarterly reports we should see way more attention than what we have now. cash talks, i am hoping this volume continues as well $1.5m+ satisfy some requirements to get into the indexes as mentioned previously. And this doesnt include the lithium action, first step investment banker being assigned to this week.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.