FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

No one likes seeing a share price go down, Doc included. The...

1. 4,070 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6858
    No one likes seeing a share price go down, Doc included. The Doc's only concern is creating long term value for shareholders. I doubt he gives 2 hoots about holders looking for short term gains.

I don't think I've ever held a share where people didn't complain about the lack of news, as far as keeping shareholders in the loop I think FFX is one of the best I've come across.

Unfortunately they can't release everything, especially when sensitive negotiations are involved. Imagine if they announced back in Feb 2020 they were doing DD on buying Morila. Every man & his dog would try to get in on the act & we'd undoubtedly end up paying more for it. Imagine the comments on Hotcopper.

What he said in the Webinar is informal, he's just trying to keep us in the loop, most companies don't even bother with webinars. The official asx release in relation to the demerger said:

"Since completion of the Goulamina DFS, there have been unsolicited expressions of interest in Goulamina relating to partnership and offtake opportunities. A number of these parties are currently in a dataroom and in preliminary discussions with the Company these will be progressed in parallel with the proposed demerger."

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.