FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Conservative $2-$3 SP EV Val, page-110

1. 4,117 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6934
    I think the Doc maybe said more about the data room and who's in it than he intended in the webinar (thanks daisy), so while these negotiations are ongoing we probably won't hear anything more. Both sides would have signed confidentiality agreements so his hands would be tied. I doubt he'd allow it to go too much longer before handing it over to an Investment bank to negotiate.

It looks like the Koting assays won't be announced, rather combined with the Resource statement for this satellite. The reserve statements for the other 3 satellites didn't take very long so I'd expect this any day now.

They announced expected gold production for the individual months of Nov + Dec and announced it. They then just gave guidance for production for the March Q and didn't announce the individual months (Jan Feb), thats why I tend to think they'll just announce the reserves, rather than each drill holes result.

I think it's a bit of a pity the Morila resource upgrade and the demerger were announced on the same day. Each individually was very significant with the former being forgotten about with the demerger and the demerger being overlooked because of no follow up with the appointment of an Investment bank.

In any case, all is going to plan, boxes are being ticked, we have much to look forward to. Morila came out of the blue, although some action with Goulamina was expected, the demerger certainly surprised me.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.