FFX 0.00% 20.0¢ firefinch limited

Conservative $2-$3 SP EV Val, page-93

1. 4,047 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 6783
    Doubt we'll get any news today, although only 9.30am in Perth, it's a public holiday here.

Something is definitely going on, Doc is usually out there defending the share price front & centre, he was doing interviews within 3 hours of the tax dispute. He apparently has his hands tied atm, just as he did from Feb 2020 till Aug 31 when Morila was announced, same for the 4 months it took to put that resource upgrade out for Morila. Previous occasions it has been well worth waiting for, the appointment of an Investment bank is not a market making announcement anyway, they've already announced the demerger. The market just hates uncertainty. Like others I consider the delay to be a very good thing - negotiations are happening.

I wouldn't be too worried by the sell down, selling 1m at a time 2 pips into the ask queue is the same MO our dumper has used over the last couple of weeks. Obviously selling a big holding, which could be for any number of reasons. Remember while this entity is selling, Euroz was buying, quite sure they'd have a better idea as to what's going on.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add FFX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.