conservative media climate change bias, page-58

1. 2,596 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 2
    "I don't understand why people outside of the area think the climate models are wrong. My information from the lecturer who runs the climate modelling subject at Melbourne University is that the models are getting better and better all the time. I'd be very much interested to know what the source of this misinformation is, Tapdancer?"

You are joking right? Did it occur to you that we think climate models are wrong because AS A MATTER OF FACT they have been wrong each and every time!

You don't need a PHD in climate science to prove AGW is bullshit. There is also overwhelming numbers of experts who don't agree with AGW, so it is not the case that it is uneducated skeptics vs educated AGW believers that people like you try to suggest. Not being a climate scientist doesn't make people incapable of understanding graphs, data, and first principles.

Just a few points from the top of my head:

1. C02 warming is logarithmic
    2. Water vapour makes up about 95% of infrared absorbing gases in the atmosphere. C02 is only about 0.4%.
    3. Humans only contribute to 3.4% of C02
    4. The optimum C02 levels for plant life is around 1000ppm or greater depending on the variety.
    5. High C02 levels around 65 million years ago was responsible for immense vegetation growth and biological life on this planet.
    6. All warmer periods in recent human history were associated with very good agriculture and better fed societies.
    7. C02 and temperature have fluctuated wildly throught the Earths existance before our industrial age.
    8. A very important one. C02 LAGS TEMPERATURE CHANGE.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.