If stupid and pathetic is thinking that when 97% of the world's...

1. 95 Posts.
    If stupid and pathetic is thinking that when 97% of the world's experts and 96% of nearly 10,000 studies into a clearly evident phenomenon are basically saying the same thing then they might just be worth listening to more than some wild and abusive rants on an internet forum then I'm afraid I'm guilty as charged.

97% and 96% are both figures below 100% so there's clearly wiggle room for you to exploit and say what you like but the risks of doing nothing whilst you and other vested interests rant away are just too great.

Who knows ? The scientific consensus may ultimately be proved wrong and you may turn out to be right (I somehow doubt it) but any risk analysis of this situation would suggest that we need to start addressing this issue and addressing it fast.

To do anything else would be irresponsible like it would if, say, a certain well known cigarette manufacturer had obfescated the well established scientific links between smoking and lung cancer for a few decades. But of course that would never happen would it ?

Time to stop arguing the point about climate change and time to start mitigating the risks.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.