MEL 14.3% 0.4¢ metgasco ltd

conservative, page-10

1. 13,667 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1290
    Hi Guys,

If you were the directors would you release a large announcement prior to shares coming onto the market? There will be holders from the SPP looking to sell straight away. I think management know this, hence why there is no rush to get figures out on the additional 108 meters or possible gas bearing sand. It would just give SPP participants a chance to exit at a higher price.

The hints for much bigger things are evident in the last announcement

"Wireline logging indicates that an additional 108 metres of possible gas bearing sand was intersected in the well that could increase the total resource to levels consistent with the predrill Original Gas In Place"

They also said in the very first announcement on the discovery the following.

"Further gas zones are likely to be present at greater depth given evidence of gas at the base of the well."

There will be further good news and those that see the signs will be rewarded further. Just my opinion. Then again locking in a profit doesn't hurt :). Free carrying shares always means your protected and I'm sure many of us have the opportunity to free carry stock atm.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add MEL (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
0.4¢
Change
0.001(14.3%)
Mkt cap ! $5.790M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.4¢ 0.4¢ 0.4¢ $754 188.5K

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
10 12765502 0.3¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
0.4¢ 14531096 12
View Market Depth
Last trade - 12.37pm 30/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
MEL (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.