ELT 2.35% 8.3¢ elementos limited

conservative, page-5

1. 23 Posts.
    I think there are a few things at play.

ELT hasn't put much news to market about their projects, possibly because they literally only just acquired the one in Spain, and of course Tas project is an historical site. I imagine additional news is to come. When I've attended mine and money type events lately, I'm quickly working out that some investors can be as fickle with commodities as they are with tech startups (which is more my area until recently), and patience tends to run low quickly. You have to be patient in a game like this (as if I need to say that on here, haha). Quick wins can certainly be had in tech, but bigger wins can be made in commodities, even in bear markets like Canada, at least from what I'm seeing. Especially when wholesale prices of metals (like tin on the LME) have so much upward potential and indicators point that's the direction it'll head for some time. That said, when there's no or low news, some investors simply hike it. I admit, I've done that in the past myself. But it doesn't mean nothing is happening in the company backrooms though, so in my mind - their loss. 

I am also considering of the fact there are a number of projects in Spain that have experienced delays with regulatory approvals. A quick Google showed me that these are all projects in very different local regulatory areas (not in Oropesa). From what I understand, while there are Federal requirements (like here in Oz), that it is mostly these more local regulators that give you grief or glory. I saw that some potash company really got a kick in the guts lately, somewhere up near Madrid. Looked like a totally different story for ELT based on their announcements, which I think mentioned ELT holding (or in the least in process of transferring) some licences already granted to the former project owners, which in my mind at least, felt like a positive sign. 

Watching like a hawk for new news!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add ELT (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.