IVR 2.13% 4.6¢ investigator resources ltd

SP this is a drum you beat here often. Sure its a bad market for...

1. 9,018 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 782
    SP this is a drum you beat here often. Sure its a bad market for spec mining stocks at the moment, however I believe that IVR has vastly better ground to explore than most other juniors.

Th PETA area Helen etc, Uno Morgan's gossan target (I rate them) and the York Peninsula IOCG targets are nice collection.

To sit still and do nothing would destroy a team and just consume capital in admin costs. As a shareholder I don't fear the CR and would definitely participate in the CR and subsequent CR.

I think that IVR has learned a lot from Paris and going forward I expect this experience to hold them in good stead.

Doing nothing would just rot away IVR's share price. Besides they have enough large shareholders who would throw up further capital. If Hindmarsh or the party that buys Hindmarsh's share of Paris stumps up the 2.5 million, we have enough cash to do 3 drilling campaigns. The future is still bright for IVR in mo. The sad fact is small shareholders do get diluted sometimes before the ship comes in.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add IVR (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
4.6¢
Change
-0.001(2.13%)
Mkt cap ! $72.85M
Open High Low Value Volume
4.6¢ 4.6¢ 4.5¢ $79.05K 1.728M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
8 1883605 4.5¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
4.6¢ 144161 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 27/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
IVR (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.