RMS 4.27% $2.20 ramelius resources limited

Consevative price target 75 cents to $1.04 approx, page-29

1. 789 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 185
    You, like most investors swallow the narrative that the legacy media throws out to explain away why gold moves the way it does or why something is occurring for the myriad of other circumstances are occurring, simply because they have adopted the narrative that they too are given, without ever actually diving in to see what the real cause of why something occurs.
    It kinda reminds me of something similar that occurred beginning 2020. They were told what to print and not deviate or else consequences would ensue.

I'll end it with advising your right now that Aussie gold miners bottomed in October 2022. US bonds are veryt very close to a major bottom, the USD to a MAJOR top.
    The bonds market has done the job for the US Federal Reserve and they are now on pause indefinitely.

Currency markets and the precious metals markets will SOON wake up to that fact and real rates will once again go deeply negative.
    Gold miners, particularly Aussie gold miners, as well as silver ie., metal, will outperform every other market into 2026 by an order of magnitude not seen for over 40 years.

RMS will be a minimum Disallowed by 2026.

Believe me, don't believe me. Don't care.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.20
Change
0.090(4.27%)
Mkt cap ! $2.520B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.11 $2.20 $2.10 $12.52M 5.771M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 37204 $2.19

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.20 352533 24
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 29/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.