RMS 0.49% $2.05 ramelius resources limited

consevative valuation, page-5

1. 1,073 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 170
    Nice to see you post again Sally Will, if only the Falcon would get on the computer again it would be just like old times. Well !! Ramelius was pretty good to me first time around which took 3 years, I am busy buying again for the next bumper ride, ordinary investors mess around with no knowledge and get scared, that's natural. Sensible people look at the facts and make a measured assessment. Nothing is set in concrete, in this economic climate a choice between a fully cashed up company ($20+million in the bank) with assays of 6.5 Kg per tonne ready to be dug out of the ground is in my book a lot better bet than so called blue chip stocks that can fail overnight . ( Ansett,HIH,Babcock and Brown, Centro, Opus prime, Timbercorp, Great southern) In all of these instances the small retail investor has been screwed. My experience of Ramelius has always been an honest answer to a reasonable question. The share price suffers because , quite sensibly, they don't keep coming out with stupidly exaggerated statements just to keep the share price alive. Good Luck Joe in your retirement a job well done, and good luck to other long term shareholders.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$2.05
Change
0.010(0.49%)
Mkt cap ! $2.347B
Open High Low Value Volume
$2.08 $2.11 $2.04 $6.948M 3.355M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 12337 $2.05

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$2.06 4000 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 16/08/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.