RMS 1.59% $1.92 ramelius resources limited

consevative valuation, page-9

1. 5,261 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 145
    Sally for your infomation, I dont chop and change i have never left RMS but it would have been a wise choice to leave at $1.80 which really was a high valuation at that time.

I rarely sell anything and that has been a masssive downfall for me as I thought I could confidently ride out this crash. Instead I, like every other monkey in the market decided to listen to stupid investment bankers who talked up china a misrepresented the big picture.

I dont chop and change as you think, my opinion is revised based on information available to me at the time.
    I still think rms is risky but think that its well placed in the market for price support at 40 to 50 cents with a good team. I really think its better to be informed dont you, directors will tell you what they want you to know at any given time outside opinion is extremely important.

I was saying the whole market would crash around late 2006 mid 2007 and stayed in like everyone obsessed with success and too afraid to exit and take profits.

If you are not critical and little ms positive about everything that is just blind faith. I would rather be a bit critical than loose my shirt wouldnt you. Futhermore I take positions of around $50k plus per purchase I think I should be a little careful dont you.......

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMS (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
$1.92
Change
0.030(1.59%)
Mkt cap ! $2.194B
Open High Low Value Volume
$1.94 $1.95 $1.92 $7.450M 3.862M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
4 72964 $1.92

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
$1.93 42195 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 28/06/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMS (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.