RBM redbank mines limited

consider the future

1. 97 Posts.
    RBM has a huge chance in the next 2 years to get to firstly 45 mill tonnes @ say 1.5% Cu and then a lot higher.

My calc is simplistic, 15 breccia pipes (within about 5 km of each other) by an average of 3 mill tonnes per pipe.

SRK's Nov 05 Geologists Report that I have referred to quite a few times in the last month talks about the possibility of some 50 breccia pipes.

So if being conservative then say they eventually find only 30 pipes by 3 mill tonnes = 90 mill tonnes @ 1.5% Cu.

At 45 mill tonnes the share price could be expected to be around 80 cents to $1.

At 90 mill tonnes $2 plus.

In my opinion looking at this stock in a short term sense will have you selling out at what will still be ridiculously low prices of 20, 30, 40 cents etc.

My view is straight forward, go back and read all the historical reports (all are there on their website) and hold to reap the seriously high rewards of $1 plus on this stock.

My opinions only, do your own research, only extensive research on RBM, particularly that SRK report (A MUST READ), will unlock the real story here. This report I believe contains many CLUES that suggest to me that if run well then $1 plus share price is not a matter of if but when.

Mt Kasi is a potential multi-million ounce gold resource and would add significantly to my above estimates.

I am happy to state my bullish opinions on RBM and go out on a limb as I am only saying it as I see it.

The Redbank Copper Project promises to be a seriously significant resource in the making for those who are prepared to stay in for the long hall and go along for what should be a great ride.

Flipper

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RBM (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.