SLT 0.00% 0.7¢ select exploration limited

consider this

1. 5,609 Posts.
    the company needs to consolidate/re-rate after its first commercial deal. the market is smelling that the first deal is close, hence the pick up in volume and price. for those of you who give a toss, here is something to consider.
    1] HepE is the smallest of the kit deals. This is a corner stone deal in that it shows the market they can sell their science and start the revenue steam.
    2] Hep A is many times the size of the E deal and kits are with off shore companies in the process of doing their DD. I would expect the HepA deal to make the company profitable. This will take a little time to ramp up sales, but the market will start to do the maths at some point.
    3]HepC. This is more than significant to any company. It is a much larger revenue producer than even HepA is. The company is working on developing the kit at the institute. its also worth noting that because the institute already have ready made kits and the science behind the other kits, it maybe fair to say that they will produce such a kit. If someone like Peptec developed such a kit, it could add tens of millions to its value.

The cap is tiny, almost any other biotech in this space is worth more than select. We all understand why the price has lagged, so expect some sins to be forgiven when the deals are announced. I don't think the market appreciates the standard of the institute and the size of the market for these products. They also have access to many other products within the group and thats not a bad thing when these revenue streams are established. I am sure if all of us got a plane and went down to Melbourne and see whats going on, their would be little doubt. good luck if you give a rats, i do since i still own shares.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.