EIQ 2.04% 24.0¢ echoiq limited

Consider this....

1. 5,193 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 709
    The last two reports are a little disappointing as to progress with major contracts ,unfortunately due to privacy full detail as to who and exact point of completion particularly with Govt handicapped release of progress..NO DOUBT A MATTER TO BE DISCUSSED AT THE forthcoming AGM.

The question do shareholders "throw the baby out with the bathwater"

Q Ask yourself what  input any of the directors have done ...OR NOT DONE.
    Q Has progress stultified due to inaction ,particularly in preparation for backdooring  Anstay CSS deal..

We are being asked to take a massive dilution to less that 20% of your existing holding in what can only be described as a reverse take over by CSS. It is stated that they will bring to the party customers to VRI.

My concern is if this is now the case why did Anstay fail in his duty of care to act in the best interests of our company he could have brought JV's...or is this just part of his reasoning to hold of a listed captive entity to get his moribund CSS ...(took over 7 years to get cash positive (no exact figure disclosed).listed ...not his first attempt.

Should Lizzy be able to land just one deal the proposed numbers are blown out of the water.
    The problem is whilist we are suspended (part of the Anstay strategy) can real progress be made. Some majors will not close deals while uncertainity exists.

I see no reason as to why we cannot be relisted . If ASX refuses the deal as it does not comply with listing rules then we are loosing time and money.
    Time for shareholders to wake up

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add EIQ (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
24.0¢
Change
-0.005(2.04%)
Mkt cap ! $141.2M
Open High Low Value Volume
24.5¢ 25.0¢ 23.5¢ $825.2K 3.401M

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 33179 24.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
24.5¢ 75000 2
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.10pm 04/10/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
EIQ (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.