NML 0.00% 1.9¢ navarre minerals limited

Consider this

1. 250 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1
    So as we wait for more info on the new cash raise and how smart the NML Management and Board will be as to underwriting and whom they allow in to participate and whom may be interested blah blah blah.....consider this.....Arete Capital, whom now own Stawell Gold Mines, has continued to ramp up the recomissioning of the mine and its infrastructure in an effort to prove up a viable resource by years end, with a view to recommence mine production in 3rd to 4th qtr 2019.

They have continued their exploration drill program whilst increasing direct employed surface and underground staff to numbers of around 45 and increasing weekly of late. They are working 5 days on 2 off ie; Monday to Friday blah blah blah......Arete have been proactive in the media lately bigging up their efforts and even pumping up the fact that the International Particle Physics Lab at the 1000m RL is very much still on the go at the same time and is backed up by the Scientists and Universities involved also (they stated last week that they anticipate they will be installing the lab by 2nd to 3rd qtr 2019)....

Anyhoo....IMHO...if (and I mean IF) Arete are about actually staying the course and mine any resource remaining and not just bundling a package together to sell as a going concern (at a very quick and tidy profit ....after all they are private equity and this is their normal play, IMHO, by my research)....then maybe...just maybe...they may well be interested in a fair slice of NML for the potential feed for their mill and licensed processing plant and thus their overall resource structure.....yeah I know it's all pie in the sky stuff and random as all get out.....but something to potentially consider.....I have no idea if this is in Arete's or NML's Management wheel house or not.....as with this stock, this rambling piece of Monday night boredom is complete and utter speculation.....

One thing is clear though.....IMHO...we need NML Management to put every waking moment they have into producing and announcing a proven resource statement as soon as practicably possible....otherwise they will start to erode the tenuous confidence the bulk of their ordinary shareholders have in them....

WTF.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add NML (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.