SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Consider, page-42

1. 6,681 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 1545
    Stop quoting *,

How the micro-cap sector is built on hot air

https://www.copyright link/business/how-the-microcap-sector-is-built-on-hot-air-20180904-h14xjc

I suggests people read the article above and how promotion websites work.

To quote from parts of the AFR article and I have some words bolded:

"Small companies are paying thousands of dollars a month to be spruiked to investors via paid content as a new breed of promoters cash in on traditional retail brokers exiting the space, a trend that has prompted increased regulatory action by the Australian Securities Exchange.

StocksDigital, a Melbourne-based firm, is offering a package that promises an "immediate effect on market", or what's known in the industry as a "sugar hit".

"As you have experienced, once these articles go live, clients see immediate effect on market," an email sent to a potential clients explained.

StocksDigital is one of about a dozen operators including *, Bulls N Bears and enduring online forum Hot Copper that are competing to promote micro and small cap stocks to retail investors. They are an increasingly important channel to help raise capital....."

"...ASX is very alert to promoters using various social and other media platforms to 'promote' or 'pump up' stocks to which they're connected. And we're also alive to the issue of 'independent' research funded by companies themselves...."

So instead of doing your research based on "hot air" how about look at all the facts:

1. Is SAS going to need fund? Yes. By my calculation and understanding they would need at least around 70 million a year for 4 years if they ever intend to have 200 pearls up and running.

2. What is SAS credibility with track records? In my opinion:
    *Failed to realize global sat
    *Failed to realize paratus
    *Failed to realize revenue for the 3Ds from sat-space, beeptool, etc
    *Failed to ramp up revenue for the 3Ds by 2nd half of 2018
    *Failed to use the last 15 million from the CR to build and launch 20 pearls
    *Uncertain launch process
    Now a question that I would ask to everyone would be, within what time period would you expect SAS to complete their whole constellation?
    1. By 2020 for 2021 operation? Then by my calculation SAS would need on conservative estimate around 90 million a year for the next 2 years just to cover the cost of pearls and operating costs alone. In which case SAS needs 90 million right at the upcoming CR. That amount constitute more than the whole market cap before the pump.
    2. By 2024 for 2025 operation? Then by my calculation SAS would need on conservative estimate around 70 million a year for the next 4 years just to cover the pearls and operational costs. Assuming based on what I understand of SAS pearl operational life when taking into account exposure and orbital decay then SAS need to launch at least around 68 pearls a year for 4 years.
    Those calculations are just mathematic and you can ignore or chastise me all you want but that it doesn't detract from the truth of it all in reality. How many of you actually did the math here????

Last edited by aniesbaswedan: 24/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.