SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Consider, page-5

1. 14,267 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 496

Soon enough, well I mean in the next 2 years sovereign risk will become a thing of the past, the blockchain linkage to the world is going to be massive, this downturn in crypto's it is just a lull. And I get the feeling the guys at SAS have taken steps for such accommodation and room for vast development.

Honesty and accountability to all ensuring a chance for everyone where the rich help the poor for fair price is the new world goal target for technology development in physical and emotional well being with less single person at the top greed culture, on this planet. It is the ray of light that will save our children as they grow up in such a healthy non hateful greedy standard and have no bias, only understanding And Hence Anyone Anywhere Anytime can feel safer with the new connectivity SAS will provide, It will seem like coming out of the dark ages soon and like in the roaring 1920's ironically 100 years ago, we will all party peacefully as one family in the 2020's.

All were welcome at Gatsby's party's he threw for everyone every week. SAS have the same vision.tongue.png 

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.