SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Consider, page-68

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Your 'views' have already been addressed but let's reasses:

1. SAS isn't reliant on Virgin and if you read previous announcements you'd know there's a backup launch provider;
    2. The Pearls are assumed to be self-funding after the first 50million;
    3. Prior to launch the Pearls will be tested scrupulously as were the diamonds so it's not a matter of pure 'luck' as you suggested. There are things in this world called math and physics. When you understand both you can move forward from whimsical terms of luck to probability;
    4. The constant harping about telcos, telcos, telcos and ground networks reflect you know little about the technology. When the full constellation is in place only one ground network will be required given the satellites communicated with each other autonomously. That's part of why the technology is innovative.
    5. (I'm not going to entertain this minconception)
    6. As for other things... sorry mate, no invite to tha fiddy cent par-tay.

I've noticed in the past some concerns or criticisms you have are addressed more than adequately. You won't reply to the individual that addressed them and come back a few days later with the same reworded doubt. This has been a tedious process for a long time now. Do you do it for attention? Please, don't answer that. Come back on Friday and let's do this all over again.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.