SAS 0.00% 1.6¢ sky and space company ltd

Point 1: SAS is NOT reliant on Virgin. Highlighting the word...

1. 561 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 230
    Point 1:
    SAS is NOT reliant on Virgin. Highlighting the word 'binding launch service agreement' is a little rich coming from you. Weren't you the one stipulating 'binding' agreements are not binding at all as with the plethora of MOU's that SAS have in place? Obviously if Virgin do not have their services in place for the forecast launches they will not go ahead just as the 'binding' MOU's with SAS will not go ahead if SAS do not have a network up. There's satellites going up every week... do you really assume SAS will not have a backup plan and set all their eggs in one basket?

Point 2:
    The Pearls are assumed to be self funding by calculations SAS made regarding the services that will be on offer vs the projected income made from those services. I'll assume it's based on current market value these services receive, the capability of 50 pearls and additional market research. Are you proposing the figuers were plucked from thin air?

Revenue regarding the diamonds has been discussed in length. While I'll agree a deposit has not shown up in a bank account the nature of the payments has not clearly been highlighted. I would also like this grey area to be addressed by management.

Point 3:
    Pearl testing and the potential for cost blowout has a risk but I feel that risk has been well mitigated. The Pearls are an upgrade from the Diamonds that have been thoroughly tested and remain fully operation as intended. As with launches being fully insured, would you not think the same is true for the functioning capabilities of the Pearls? When you order a product from a company and that product does not meet the specified requirements then that company is liable to rectify those faults.

Point 4:
    Telcos in third worlds are struggling to keep up with the demand for data. In remote Africa during peak hour it will take you hours to load a Facebook page. Build it and they will come.
    Last edited by ape_of_god: 26/11/18

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SAS (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.