RMI 0.00% 2.1¢ resource mining corporation limited

gd reference there brad. nothing happened w the news of lease...

1. 658 Posts.
    gd reference there brad. nothing happened w the news of lease renewal. din get why it wasnt re rated then. but a month later, mkt noticed it and new base formed increasing from 0.004 - 0.006 (i still do think that the increased in volume that resulted in TH could be due to increased awareness during the miners forum)

well at least it's been testing 0.008 several times now, been a historical resistance level there. breaking away from that might need more volume and push thou. we might need those results from the first few drills to break thru, or prolly a gd result from the very much overdue RDS blackstone project.

when is that result ever going to be released. well at least it's safe for RMI, having a free carried 10% interest from that initial contributing 25% WI.

so back to the title, scope of drill program. just felt like writing on the finance side of the drill program, i believe that RMI has enough cash to drill thru the entire program. currently holding 2.1 million, with forecast of 550k this qtr for both drill + admin cost. the

drill program will go onto next qtr so prolly 1.1million for both qtrs. guessimate of $1million after getting thru the entire drill program at the end of the yr. before this drill program, RMI's qtrly expenditure has usually been about 390k.

so i think its rather safe to say that at least we wont see CR for awhile.

time for a JV? by the next time we do e next CR? or prolly Sinom coming to increase its stake again? <-- all imo.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add RMI (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
2.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $13.69M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
3 4035 2.1¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
2.4¢ 19900 1
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
RMI (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.