TSN 0.00% 1.0¢ the sustainable nutrition group ltd

Agree kwaidan, but someone is selling - and there's more sellers...

1. 347 Posts.
    Agree kwaidan, but someone is selling - and there's more sellers than buyers in the queue at the moment so it always makes you raise your eyebrows and wonder what the reason behind selling is, or moreso - where are all the traders buying the rumour?

It just isn't trading like a stock expecting an imminent major announcement and hopefully subsequent re-rating.

I feel like ACL must be suffering from a "boy who cried wolf" syndrome in that nobody is really sure exactly HOW close we are to approval because we felt close 1 month, 6 and even 12 months ago.

However - P.S. did say at the AGM that the approval date should be measured in weeks after the fill/finish inspection - which we know was done at some time before 11 January, 2 weeks ago today. So if it didn't come in the next 6 weeks I'd be disappointed - because that would be 2 months, which means it could be measured in months!

(I'm still hoping that time til FonDA approval can be measured in hours and so have bought a few more, and if we slide any further then this week's pay is going in as well!)

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add TSN (ASX) to my watchlist
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.