AZX 0.00% 28.0¢ auzex resources limited

considering buying, page-5

1. 144 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 7
    Actually the most interesting thing from that article I forgot to add.

- Successful exploration "could be a game changer". There is a concept for 5 MTpa throughput possibly at 2gpt (i.e. 320koz pa!).

- 100% of Bullabulling could go into one of the two companies in exchange for shares, or a separate vehicle being created that might IPO at a later stage

- Reportedly Lawton said discussions were imminent, and indicated they were expected to be pain free

That would create roughly a $80-90 M market cap company.

The 2 Moz JORC resource is only to 120 m depth at a cut-off grade to 0.7 gpt. The management are about to drill 17500 m in November upto 200m depth and believe the grade increases at depth!

IMO the potential is for upto 5 Moz. This is with drilling success and decrease of the cut-off grade from 0.7 gpt to 0.4 gpt.

Feasibility study to be finished by the end of next year. First gold pour scheduled for Q1 2013 (saw this in a powerpoint), a little more than 2 years from now.

I think the next 3-6 months will be very exciting. Interest should build with any announcments of corporate activity or any substantial drill intercepts.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add AZX (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.