SYD 0.00% $8.72 sydney airport

Considering these numbers we will be vaccinated by end of the year, Time to buy SYD?

1. 62 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 9
    https://chrisbillington.net/aus_vaccinations.html

Pfizer delivery schedule is for the rest of the year
    ~350k per week until July,
    then~700k per week until October,
    then~2.2M per week until EOY

I had previously guessed only 600k per week from July, so have adjusted my projections to expect 700k per week then. This moves forward a decent chunk of vaccinations such that the projection is a little less of a mad rush in Q4.With more Pfizer available even now, I think we're going to see it become available to more under 50s soon. And in 6 weeks when the supply rate doubles, we'll surely see the eligibility expand greatly.

The above supply rate does not include the 1 million Mondera By September and 9 Million Mondera by Decemeber.

We all know the government gave a very conservative estimate that the border will not open until middle of 2022 but realistically it could be a lot earlier if everyone is vaccinated.

My plan is to invest 100k into SYD, and within the next 5 years they resume their 7% dividends to at which point the sp would have also increased by 30-40%. So 7% dividends on 130-140k worth of stock and then I will just ride it out for the next 10-20 years enjoying a high return on invested capital that will most likely beat the market during this time.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add SYD (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.