CER 0.00% 32.0¢ centro retail group

Might be a possibility of a forced sale by cba and its...

1. 446 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 17
    Might be a possibility of a forced sale by cba and its subsidiaries 119,386,376 securities (5.22%).- colonial holding..Maybe a notice soon... change in substantial holding from cba reduced holding due to large dumps by colonial on other listed stocks as well; over the last 6 months...

Another possibility i.e. victim of frozen redemptions might be ING Australia holdings and related entities don't know the ING story in Full)but a slight chance as a forced seller might be the case... Either way maybe a notice by someone soon due to force selling ...If this is the case more so a temporary bump in the road. As mentioned earlier absolutely nothing to do with the future of cer and the way the business is run if the above is true or not.

I assume the dumping might be temporary.If this is the case then new or existing cer holders pick up the shares at bargain prices.No need for any panic what so all as your positive thinking should be looking beyond the current turmoil.The world moves forward over time not backwards and time will heal the markets world wide.I think Australia will be in much better shape compared to our neighbours meaning we might be out of this mess sooner than you think i.e. months (as a turning point or market bottom) rather than many years as some market commentators and journalists make you believe.

Investors now should be using the global credit crunch to their advantage i.e. buy and hold longer term and be rewarded in a later bull market.If you need the money probably best to find a job in the medium term to cater for your needs.

This by far has to be one of the best investment opportunities ever seen.If you don't agree then i guess you can wait another 50-100 years until another opportunity like this presents itself.

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CER (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.