CR9 0.00% 1.1¢ corella resources ltd

Hi @Niraj1980...your statement on the need to do "proper...

1. 192 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 337
    Hi @Niraj1980...your statement on the need to do "proper marketing to tell the CR9 story" is a something that a couple of HC posters have raised, I would dispute the company hasn't done "proper marketing".

Management has delivered an MRE with regular factual announcements (marketing by another name) since listing 7 months ago and last week the MD has given a very positive interview with Barry Richards of * outlining clearly the company's "focus on HPA and the high end, high value tech space...we get HPA results back...in early 2022...and with offtake agreements...value will be unlocked."

The pertinent question that must be asked is, "who is behind the selling whenever there is any news flow?"

When there has been any momentum from an announcement it is soon quashed by regular small trades of ~ 10,500 shares resulting in any gains swiftly given back 30-60 mins prior to the close of the day's trading.

It will be interesting to see the Top 20 when it next comes out to see how many the largest shareholder on listing retains...I would be surprised if CPS (Jason Petersen) are the ones unloading, all for a few small pips.

How is it that the lead broker who markets and encourages investors to invest in a company is able to trade day one, and are there shares not under and escrow like vendors/founders? The lead broker is as, if not more responsible to those they market the opportunity to yet they are free to trade?

The point I am making, it would not matter how much marketing is done under the current circumstances as any news is being seen as an opportunity to sell and move onto their next "feed" like the sharks they are, while the small investors they promote to are their chum.

Don't read anything into their selling, it's their modus operandi, they are not company builders, that would require patience and they are transactional.

On any objective analysis against its ASX peers of their respective kaolin deposit(s), premium quality, likely application into the high value tech space and MC, CR9 is undervalued by a range of x2 - x4 IMHO.

The quality of the cap registry is ultimately the responsibility of the Chairman and Non-Ex Dir...what are they doing to rein in the behaviour of the lead broker if they are behind the selling? The MD is getting done to business building a company, at the moment the Chair and Non-EX have one job...soon shareholders will be entitled to give them a new moniker..."WHY" as in why are you here!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.116M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 194318 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 920897 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.