CR9 0.00% 1.1¢ corella resources ltd

Consistency of Tampu, page-15

1. 178 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 13
    The truth is there isnt enough demand for CR9 shares, to push it higher. There are always sellers and this is what creates markets. The announcement was factored into current valuations. It is all about marketing and branding your company. Management should and could do alot more in terms of engaging markets, institutions (probably a bit early), brokerage firms, PR groups etc......If they do believe in the CR9 story and the potential, why not tell everyone. The way things are heading and leading into Christmas, expect possible lower prices. Everyone is on holiday mode and not buying as aggressively. Especially leading into the New Year. Im not bagging management and the asset. I think alot can be done, in creating demand. I think we can all agree, its trading below valuations to its peers. Why is this the case? It should be sitting in the short term closer towards $40m in market cap. Are there any announcements before New Year. We better hope that management have 1 or 2 announcements before year end. I hope we see some change soon. Not interested in long term aspects, especially with so many possible uncertainties with current situation around the world and possible correction in markets. Please do your own research. These are only my personal views/opinions.
    Goodluck to all shareholders of CR9!

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CR9 (ASX) to my watchlist
(20min delay)
Last
1.1¢
Change
0.000(0.00%)
Mkt cap ! $5.116M
Open High Low Value Volume
0.0¢ 0.0¢ 0.0¢ $0 0

Buyers (Bids)

No. Vol. Price($)
2 194318 1.0¢

Sellers (Offers)

Price($) Vol. No.
1.1¢ 920897 3
View Market Depth
Last trade - 16.12pm 12/07/2024 (20 minute delay) ?
CR9 (ASX) Chart
arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.