CLT 0.00% 2.6¢ cellnet group limited

Consistently Making Profit $$$ Again, page-5

1. 272 Posts.
    lightbulb Created with Sketch. 88
    Hi mate, good to see ya here! definitely think you'll need to look a bit deeper into this one, the 3sixT business is very established and with the recent cost-cutting seems to be very profitable and expanding into new product divisions all the time. I was surprised to find I own half a dozen of their products without knowing. Also all the businesses they own eg phone accessories, gaming, audio etc all have very good tailwinds so I believe the quality of earnings to be quite good and diverse.

The cap raise has a big question mark over it as you'll find Wendt ended up gaining control over the company and now holds 53% , this level of control could be taken as a negative but also personally I believe he might make a move for a full takeover in the future if the market is not appreciating the true value of CLT. Also it seems like the new CEO has made a big impact who only started June 2020 which seems when the tides turned.

I'm in the boat we are going to see a NPBT above $3.5mill and the possibility of a special dividend this half which is amazing for an established $25mill co. trading at nta backing. The interim report mid Feb is going to read very well which should be a big catalyst imo

watchlist Created with Sketch. Add CLT (ASX) to my watchlist

Currently unlisted public company.

arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch. arrow-down-2 Created with Sketch.